"The best jihad [struggle] is (by) the one who strives against his own self for Allah, The Mighty and Majestic," Hadith (sayings of the Prophet Muhammad)

Monday, February 1, 2010

Monday Mornings.

I can not seem to get as into reading fiction as I usually do, even sci-fi is more difficult. So, I have taken to Historical and Science texts. I was hoping I would have passed this hump by now but it's still very much here and annoying me.

If it keeps up its going to make meeting my reading challenge difficult. Especially with the list that I have.

I have started writing more regular-ish lately. 3 story ideas and the 4th writing exercise is a bit more personal. The story of my own Converting to Islam and my thoughts on a lot of things surrounding it.

The big thing everyone says is write what you know and well this i know and it just started spilling out on the paper so that's something.
I'd like to get something more done writing wise, and hopefully finish a book and a half come the end of the week.. here's hoping.

No comments:

Post a Comment