"The best jihad [struggle] is (by) the one who strives against his own self for Allah, The Mighty and Majestic," Hadith (sayings of the Prophet Muhammad)

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Avatar


I loved this movie, it took all I had not to bawl at the end.
I found it hard to watch the parts of war with the soldiers and "the people" and forest.. was tough.. watching someone you find yourself growing fond of even tho you know nothing about them being treated so badly.

Reminded me a lot of racism and discrimination.. I was impressed the man character was disabled. I think that might have been a first.

I've found myself doing the post Avatar sigh.. everything just seems so flat and blah now.
thats one of those movies that you are just never going to be able to watch and appreciate in regular non IMAX 3D view.

It makes me sad just thinking about it.
Now I admit there were holes in the story but with a view like that, its easy not to care.
It was amazing.
4/5 easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment