"The best jihad [struggle] is (by) the one who strives against his own self for Allah, The Mighty and Majestic," Hadith (sayings of the Prophet Muhammad)

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Struggle of faith

I'm struggling lately, it's with my faith but not directly. My belief hasn't waviered I still believe that the Quran is the book. It's just motivating myself to live the life I should be, I feel so bogged down and I shouldn't. My faith should make me feel stronger. At peace, shouldn't it?

I feel like I should be looking to the Quran for answers but don't know where to look.

1 comment:

  1. Salam Alaikum
    I think a lot of people go through those tough times, I know I understand exactly how you are feeling. Converts (I'm one too) have this pressure to know everything and do everything upon saying the shahada, it takes time.

    ReplyDelete