"The best jihad [struggle] is (by) the one who strives against his own self for Allah, The Mighty and Majestic," Hadith (sayings of the Prophet Muhammad)

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Tuesday Morning Surprizes.

Yusuf Islam's (Cat Stevens) new cd Roadsinger is AMAZING!! I love it.
I've listened to it a dozen times already and it just gets better.

I got woken up by my best friend at 830am this morning standing over me with coffee (lucky for her!) I didn't realize that her having to go get bloodwork done meant that she was going to end up here at an ungodly hour.
Sure I usually only sleep til 9 some days but I was going for ten today since I've been so tired over working myself getting ready for the family stuff this passed weekend and then pms to boot.

I have a huge block going on with fiction lately.
I am struggling through the last half of Jane Eyre, and The Mote of Gods Eye.
I have a few other fiction books I have not bothered to try to get further into and i have switched from that to science and History. Its been an easier read, go figure, as has religion.

I'm curious as to how long it will last but I am taking it as a good thing.
It might just be what I need right now.
Now on to my free breakfast and then I have a Buddhist pdf calling my name.

No comments:

Post a Comment