"The best jihad [struggle] is (by) the one who strives against his own self for Allah, The Mighty and Majestic," Hadith (sayings of the Prophet Muhammad)

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Time flys.

I can not believe February is almost over. Where is the time going? i spent a good four hours in the car yesterday and let me tell you, I am not happy that I know I am going to have to do it again soon.

So, I started another one of the library books i took with me..
I have 6 of the 7 out for me.
Ive started all but one.. and I have finished one.

I'm half finished two. I am hoping to get closer to done one of those two.
I need an excuse to go back, because i want to check out their dvd section.

I was sitting in the drs office looking at old magazines and there was an old Town & Country magazine with pictures of Buckingham Palace garden pictures that I would kill to have but of course I can not find them anywhere.
One of them just screamed Pans Labyrinth at me.
Must have.
Its just finding it that's going to be tricky.

I've met someone recently, No idea where its going to go, if anywhere and i can not figure out how i feel about it.
He seems like a great guy, we communicate well.
So whats the problem right?

Other then he also deals with depression and any time i get involved with someone with depression its complicated because their moods trigger my bi polar and it all goes to hell.

Added to his blindness and my disability = not sure how that would fly at all.
And he still lives at home, he admits its not something he much likes either but idk ya know. Just used to being "unsupervised" and doing the whole staying at someones parents again just not sure if I could to be honest.
I don't want to be in a relationship where I feel like i got transported back to pre grade ten when i was living on my own.

Someones been sending me a text a day -ish.. not sure who it is. if it be the crazy duo but I told him texting was disabled assuming he'd look up or walk in the next room and tell her.

I keep wondering if its the ex i can't get out of my head - but i can't figure out why he'd be texting me if he's still with the newer model.
I hate not knowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment