"The best jihad [struggle] is (by) the one who strives against his own self for Allah, The Mighty and Majestic," Hadith (sayings of the Prophet Muhammad)

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

changes are starting..

I am annoyed with people before the days started - not a good sign. I've also had about all I can take of two people who should be closest to me going by everything and honestly I find myself just not caring enough. So Its about time that, the charade ended for the last time. Then its going to be a very simple delete from address book and I should not get anything.

I already know that the guilt trips and wanting to talk it to death will happen cuz i have been through it. So I am going to nip it in the butt before it happens.
*edit*
I have nipped it. I've already created filters so it doesn't reach me and I don't get bulldozed again. There only now leaves two places where it must be dealt with both are pretty easy. Block is there for a reason.

Today i have a guinea pig cage to deal with
Some OJ to squeeze
and some reading to catch up on.

No comments:

Post a Comment