"The best jihad [struggle] is (by) the one who strives against his own self for Allah, The Mighty and Majestic," Hadith (sayings of the Prophet Muhammad)

Thursday, January 28, 2010

January 27th

All praise be to Allah, that I got to see another year, and I am now wiser then I was last year that much I know.

Happy Birthday to me!

Tho sadly, this birthday was the year i found out who cared for me - honestly.
3 people remembered.
Only one am I related to. Sad but true.
My aunt. Yep. Not even my own "mother"

3 yrs or so she has been in my life and honestly its so hard not to think ill of her for all that she does to me.
It says in the Quran its wrong to cut blood ties, honestly she did it when I was a child I just wish sometimes she would do it now.

But I am not going to look at the negative.. it's just not worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment