"The best jihad [struggle] is (by) the one who strives against his own self for Allah, The Mighty and Majestic," Hadith (sayings of the Prophet Muhammad)

Friday, May 21, 2010

Falling behind..

My priorities got all messed up again and I am just resurfacing once more from all of it.
Slowly but surely.
I had a update in my inbox from a blog I follow on another site this morning, I thought it might be good to share.
Its part of a lecture given about the Prophet, peace and blessings be upon Him.
It really makes me think, especially since I just got up from having my priorities all messed up.

Thankfully if nothing else I noticed and now I can start to fix that and get back on track.
I am hoping that I havent missed the chance to do something I was really looking forward to because I fell into another vicious Bipolar cycle.

Normally I'd be on a rant about how sick I am of dealing with that but after watching the video it dealt me a big mouthful of reality and I remember now that it could be a lot worse.
We don't get hands dealt to us that Allah doesn't know, we can deal with, with enough effort.

Which is, I think where most people fail. Effort. People have gotten lazier has things get more and more convenient. Myself included.

Even my reading has fallen very behind so I can say honestly I am not the most proud of myself right now. But it will get better.

Starting now.

No comments:

Post a Comment