"The best jihad [struggle] is (by) the one who strives against his own self for Allah, The Mighty and Majestic," Hadith (sayings of the Prophet Muhammad)

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Discrimination

i haven't been writing as much as I would like to but, its my own doing I guess.
I came across this in my catching up with blogs/email and to put it mildly its upsetting, I completely understand where she is coming from, due to events very similar to that in my own life.

I really try not to talk bad about people but that old goat should be smacked.
I can not stand intolerance, discrimination or hate.. there is absolutely no place for it, whatsoever.
Despite what we look like, how we dress, what race, gender or religion we are, we are all the same.

Its a shame that people are like that still in 2010, you'd think that people would have a better clue.
whatever happened to treat people how you want to be treated?

No comments:

Post a Comment