"The best jihad [struggle] is (by) the one who strives against his own self for Allah, The Mighty and Majestic," Hadith (sayings of the Prophet Muhammad)

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I am still alive.. lol

I've been terrible at updating lately there has just been so much to keep up with, in terms of life, and reading and trying to get some articles done for a position that i really really want.

Right now I am reading "Everything Everyone Should Know About The Qur'an" sort of a lighter reading because I have been feeling so frazzled.

Not to mention kinda blah because I am overly sick of being single. I had one prospect but I already know their are just things about the others life that will never click despite how well we may get along or despite what he thinks he feels for me.

Dating him would be like going back to highschool and that's just not where I am at this point in my life.

I am starting to think that the nice, Muslim man with a geeky side to him doesn't exist, leaving me to play the part of the crazy cat lady in the future lol.
I was looking at some online dating sites but they are just horrible, or there is next to no one local.

Where do people meet like mnded people cuz I seem to be drawing blanks lol.
Oh well..
If its meant to happen it will.
Until then I just focus on what I am doing and trying to find places for all the books i need to store lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment