"The best jihad [struggle] is (by) the one who strives against his own self for Allah, The Mighty and Majestic," Hadith (sayings of the Prophet Muhammad)

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Islam media...

I spent a good chunk of today watching Ar-Risaalah (The Message) Wow. is all i can say, its emotional and breath taking. It also made me more sure that i am on the right path, not that i had any doubts.
I put that on my amazon wish list so i'd not lost it and discovered a national geographic program called inside mecca. To my surprize it is also on you tube in parts.

Also the sister i spoke with is indeed incorrect on some level she seems to think that there is no 'devil' however, in the beauty in islam series the jinn who did not bow to adam has been called the devil and continues today to being the hell fire because he refuses to repent.


My own story of converting and how hard it has been to get information has showed me that society does a poor job of helping others be open to religion because its not taught properly.
Catholic schools teach only that and even university classes focus on the catholic side of things.

Thats unfair and wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment